Monday, August 20, 2012

After a break from the industry, I am back ! Its been awhile since I updated this blog and my Absinthe Diaries

To those who did not know, I am no longer working at Acid Crue. I have moved on to my own Private Home Studio where I work strictly on Appointments. It gives me more freedom as an Artist.

Currently I am looking for canvases to push my portfolio further. With that said, I am now looking for at least 10 canvases where I charge only $100 for a session. So if its a big piece that requires at least 3hrs in one sitting, its still $100 !! And if I like your idea and that can benefit my portfolio, I will extend the hours - End of the day, its a win win situation for both my canvas and myself.

So why wait? Drop me a SMS @ 96676536 or Email : Tattoos@DiamondFangs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment