Monday, December 10, 2012

Dear Clients of the Future, 

When we (Artists) tell you certain designs don't work well, or if its a bad design or that when you do a coverup, we cannot work with your ideas - please don't ask us back why it is a bad design or why a flower cant cover your dragon. Its just the way it is ! 
And don't ever tell me that some artist said its possible. If they did, then fucking go to them ! I really don't care... 

I do tattoos because its my passion. Yes, I got bills to pay too but that doesn't mean I will charge u a bomb like most people do or say yes to every impossible ideas U have ! For Christ sake - if you really needed a tattoo badly, heck ! I would even do it, half the price I quoted or even for free if u had an awesome idea or at least an awesome attitude!! So stop acting like you know it all just because U researched about Tattoos on Google. Why not Google on how to build a Ferrari, so you can build yourself one too ? 

And I will not entertain Clients who are indecisive and I do not do last minute drawings. Appointments are made so as an Artist, I can prepare a design for you that you have interest in. What is the point to draw something for you, and you changing a whole new design when you are about to get inked? I don't even charge you for the sketches ! ( By Right I should. That is a standard practice if you are wondering. An art deposit is made prior to making an appointment.) And yes, in my book - The tattoo artist is always right. 

Some of you might say I am arrogant and what not. Seriously, I don't give a fuck about what you think. I am sincere about my opinions when it comes to Tattoos, especially when its permanent. Either you take my advice or find yourself another Artist. Easy as that. End of the day, its your skin, your body and your money. 

With that said, its good to see some of u coming back for coverups for the tattoos I turned down previously. We all learn from the mistakes. Thank you for supporting me all these while guys. Really Appreciate it. Next time if u have a design and when I tell you I would like to change it or that I would like to do something different - Listen to me. I don't do tattoos which are "popular" at the moment of time, I do tattoos that would be unique for a Lifetime.. 

Your Nightmare, 
Diamond Fangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment